i gotta carry my phone around with me 24/7 just in case nobody texts me
Everything around us has labels; the clothes we wear, the food we eat, even people. We all have labels. And we can let them define us, to liberate us.
- me: Oh god it's time to get up.
- me: ugh clothing
- me: Ugh hair
- me: oh well it's too late to eat breakfast.
- me: oh god I hate this place
- me: no I don't like you leave me alone
- me: Oh your boyfriend broke up with you? Please tell me more about how emotionaly unstable you are.
- me: DON'T STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN HALLWAY YOU PEASANTS
- me: Nice ass
- me: the fuck you lookin at?
- me: I wonder what would happen if I pushed this kid down the stairs.
- me: Please just shut up
- me: YES HOME
- me: YES INTERNET
- me: YES BED